Wednesday 20 January 2010

Dozens of channels but nothing on


Last night I was a guest on the RRR radio show The Enthusiast.

One of the campaigns that they were keen to discuss with me was the new campaign for the Trading Post.

Although I was familiar with the outdoor I had not seen the TV ad.

They also asked me about a controversial KFC ad but I hadn’t seen that either.

Truth be told I can’t remember the last time I watched a show interrupted by advertising.

Yet I have watched a hell of a lot of TV shows over the summer.

Madmen series 3. Gavin & Stacey series 3. Breaking Bad series 1 and 2. As well as both series of True Blood.

I occasionally catch the late night news on Ch 10. But that’s pretty much it for me as far as traditional TV watching goes.

What about you? Have your viewing habits changed in recent times?

Labels: , ,